Official rules and prize policy for NextMedia and/or WXLC 102.3 FM:
1) No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2) All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and there are no substitutions allowed.
3) Winners are solely responsible for all state, federal, and local income tax (where applicable) as well as any applicable fees and duties. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Value of all prizes in excess of $600.00 is reported to the Internal Revenue Service as additional income.
4) All qualifiers must present identification (driver’s license, birth certificate, or valid state ID) to claim prize. NextMedia and/or WXLC 102.3 FM are not required to honor other forms of identification or any driver’s license, birth certificate, or state ID that has been altered or tampered with.
5) By participating and claiming the prize, a winner consents to use, without further authorization of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for purposes of promotion and/or advertising on WXLC 102.3 FM. Winner maybe required to furnish an affidavit of eligibility and release.
6) Employees of NextMedia and WXLC 102.3 FM and their families, our clients, agencies or affiliates and the employees of any other broadcast media are not eligible to win. Ineligible family members include spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children (including stepchildren) and cousins or the above mentioned.
7) Must be 18 years old or older to win prizes!
8) NextMedia and/or WXLC 102.3 FM reserve the right to change the rules of any contest at anytime during the contest.
9) The only phone number to be used for call-in contests is 847-336-1023, and phone calls maybe taped for possible broadcast.
10) We are not responsible for dropped calls and will take the next caller in the event that a call is dropped.
11) NextMedia and/or WXLC 102.3 FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
12) All entries are the property of WXLC 102.3 FM.
13) You have 30 days from the date of winning to claim the prize unless the prize is time specific, in which case if the prize is unclaimed as of 5pm the date of the event we may reclaim the prize.
14) If the prize is not claimed within 30 days, we reserve the right to retain the prize and use it for future contests.
15) Only one prize winner per household within a 30-day period.
16) We are not responsible for prizes damaged or lost upon mail delivery.
17) Prizes will be available for pick-up at the station 24-hours from the time of winning (unless event or prize is time sensitive).
18) All decisions are final.